Beef Cow Replacement Forecast
- "Simple Rules That May Help Ranchers Select Replacement Heifers for Increased Pregnancy Rates and Reduce Dystocia"
- "Corn Stalk Grazing: A Matter of Economics"
- "Using Hedge Information as a Risk Management Tool for Feeder Cattle"
- The Economics of Dry Distillers Grain as a Creep Feed for Yearling Cattle"
- "The Economic Optimal Weight for the Replacement Beef Female"
- "Cow Size, Perhaps More Than Just A Production Efficiency Decision"
- "National Animal Identification System (NAIS): The Road Ahead"
- "Moving Beyond Weight as the Only Predictor of Breeding Readiness: Using a Breeding Maturity Index"
- "The Effects of Breeding Maturity on Dystocia and Rebreeding of the Primiparous Beef Female"